Condoriri is considered to be one of the most beautiful peaks in Bolivia and quite possibly in the entire Andes. Condoriri's three peaks appear to be a condor lifting its wings before takeoff. The area which serves as basecamp, was first explored by the British mountaineer Sir Martin Conway who said that as night fell "clouds" of condors appeared overhead. Although not as numerous today, it is still possible to see one or two condors circling high above the Bolivian Mountains.
- One of the most beautiful mountain in the World
- One of the best routes in the Cordillera Real
- Beautiful views over Amazon Basin and Cordillera Real
- Average fitness.
- Acclimatized and determined people.
- Experienced climbers.
- Transportation. Bolivian Journeys has a private driver to provide in country transport, thus ensuring our safety and facilitating an independent schedule that does not depend on public transportation.
- Food. We eat high quality meals using fresh local ingredients.
- All group climbing gear.
- Professional mountain guide.
- Meals except while climbing.
- Park fee .
- Gratuities to guides and staff.
- Rescue or medical expenses that may occur during the trip.