The landscape is baren and bleak but all views north and east are dominated by the 6,088 m (19,968 ft) Huayna Potosi. The defferences in weather, temperature, and vegetation between the start and finish are extreme. You will walk across a snow-covered moonscape and pass through dense subtropical vegetation.
- A beautiful hike visiting the Condoriri National Park and the nicest bolivian mountain Condoriri.
- A spectacular descent of over 3,000 m (9,840 ft), from mountain ranges to the dense subtropical vegetation.
- Pre - Hispanic paving and a spectacular but savage descent.
- Incredible variety of landforms and vegetation across the various altitude zones.
- Two passes over 5,000 m (16,400 ft).
- Average fitness.
- Acclimatized and determined people.
- Beginners to experienced climbers.
- Transportation. Bolivian Journeys has a private driver to provide in country transport, thus ensuring our safety and facilitating an independent schedule that does not depend on public transportation.
- Food. We eat high quality meals using fresh local ingredients.
- All group climbing gear.
- Professional mountain guide.
- Meals except while climbing.
- Park fee .
- Gratuities to guides and staff.
- Rescue or medical expenses that may occur during the trip.