Pequeno Alpamayo, this stunning peak remains hidden until we reach a subsidiary peak before the summit. The route is quite beautiful, following an aesthetic, airy ridge. From the summit, we have breathtaking views of the Amazon Basin and the Bolivian Mountains, the barren altiplano, the impressive bulk of Mt. Sajama and Huayna Potosi. It's a great warm up for Huayna Potosi !
- One of the most beautiful mountain in the World.
- High summit rate 90%.
- Beautiful views over Amazon Basin and Cordillera Real.
- Plenty of photo opportunities.
- Ideal for beginners.
- Average fitness.
- Acclimatized and determined people.
- Beginners to experienced climbers.
- Transportation. Bolivian Journeys has a private driver to provide in country transport, thus ensuring our safety and facilitating an independent schedule that does not depend on public transportation.
- Food. We eat high quality meals using fresh local ingredients.
- All group climbing gear.
- Professional mountain guide.
- Meals except while climbing.
- Park fee .
- Gratuities to guides and staff.
- Rescue or medical expenses that may occur during the trip.