Bolivia Andes, this three day journey takes us to the heart of the Cordillera Real, Bolivia's most prominent mountain range and one of the Ande's loftiest and most impressive ranges. The Cordillera Real is over 200 km. long, with more than 600 peaks over 5,000m (16,400ft). Our lama caravan trekking journey, begins in beautiful, Estancia Tuni. Perched in a valley beneath towering mountain peaks, this is the perfect place for us to begin our trek and further acclimatize. Our trekking route circumnavigates the Condoriri massif with amazing mountain views and stunning camps every day. Our high point on this trek is 5,300m (17,384ft).
- A beautiful hike visiting the Condoriri National Park.
- Hike to Pico Austria 5,300m (17,384 ft).
- Two passes over 5,000 m (16,400 ft).
- Superb mountain views from several high passes.
- Beautiful view over Huayna Potosi's south face.
- Ideal for acclimatization.
- Average fitness.
- Acclimatized and determined people.
- Beginners to experienced climbers.
- Transportation. Bolivian Journeys has a private driver to provide in country transport, thus ensuring our safety and facilitating an independent schedule that does not depend on public transportation.
- Food. We eat high quality meals using fresh local ingredients.
- All group climbing gear.
- Professional mountain guide.
- Meals except while climbing.
- Park fee .
- Gratuities to guides and staff.
- Rescue or medical expenses that may occur during the trip.