Yunga Cruz trail the roughest and most impressive of the precolonial trail used by the Tiwanacu and Inca cultures and also the least frequented one. The Yunga Cruz trail links the desert Altiplano and the Yungas, the lush subtropical valleys covered with thick cloud forest, sitting between the high Andes and the infinite green carpet of the Amazon Basin.
- The most exciting but hardest of the three so-called Inca Trails.
- Fewer people, less litter and more wildlife.
- Great views of Illimani's east face.
- Incredible variety of landforms and vegetation across the various altitude zones.
- Average fitness.
- Acclimatized and determined people.
- Beginners to experienced climbers.
- Transportation. Bolivian Journeys has a private driver to provide in country transport, thus ensuring our safety and facilitating an independent schedule that does not depend on public transportation.
- Food. We eat high quality meals using fresh local ingredients.
- All group climbing gear.
- Professional mountain guide.
- Meals except while climbing.
- Park fee .
- Gratuities to guides and staff.
- Rescue or medical expenses that may occur during the trip.